Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wardrobe

Wardrobe. I have to admit that my wardrobe isn’t much to write about. It consists mostly of khakis, jeans and polo shirts. That’s about all I wear to work. I do have one suit for those “special” occasions. I just don’t feel the urge to spend money on clothes. If I get anything new it’s usually because my bride bought it for me.

But there is coming a day when I will get a whole new wardrobe and it will go with anything. “The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.” - Revelation 3:5.

“After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands” - Revelation 7:9.

“And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses.” - Revelation 19:14. We will all be clothed in white for all eternity because our sins have been removed as far as the east is from the west. Our white clothes will never have a spot or stain because Jesus took them from us on the Cross.

"Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.” - Isaiah 1:18.

Have a great day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment